Robbie's Cornish Hens. WATCH IN HD!
I love making videos for you guys however please FOLLOW THE RECIPE written below:
1 1/2 cup of Worcestershire Sauce (4 Hens)
1 1/2 cup of extra light olive oil (4 Hens)
1 1/2 tbsp of Season All by Morton (each hen)
1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder (each hen)
1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder (each hen)
1 tbsp of paprika (each hen)
1 1/2 tbsp of roasted garlic and herb by McCormick (each hen)
1 tsp of black pepper (each hen)
1 tsp of Himalayan salt (each hen)
2 tbsp of minced garlic (4 Hens)
1. Clean and rinse Cornish Hens thoroughly, place in aluminum pan or Pyrex dish
2. Add your Worcestershire sauce and olive oil
3. Add all you seasoning be sure to Season the hen and both sides. Sprinkle some parsley on top
4. Take 7 stalks of the green onion cut off the root at then end, and stuff each hen with the green onion
5. Cut up about 1/2 cup of bell pepper and onion and green onion and add to the Cornish Hens on top.
6. Place on the oven on 365 or depending on the temperature of your oven you prefer. Once the top gets a nice brown char flip over and bake the other side of the hen for 15-20 mins or until lightly brown. Take out and flip again place back in the oven on a high broil for 7-10 mins.
Tags: Robbie's Cornish Hens, cornishhens, buzzfeedfood, essenceeats, mccormickseasonings, mccormick, cookingwithrobbie, thatdamnrobbie, glammasters, podcast, foodblogger, foodvlogger, foodie, food, foodpron, cook, cooking, chopped, foodnetwork, chicken, hens, vlogger, blogger